Decision Making Business Case (DMBC) published
The DMBC sets out proposed resolutions for the medium and long term future of a number of specialist hospital services following the Fit for the Future consultation:
- Acute Medicine (specifically acute medical take)
- Emergency General Surgery
- Gastroenterology inpatient services
- Image Guided Interventional Surgery (IGIS) including Vascular Surgery
- Trauma and Orthopaedic (T&O) inpatient services.
The DMBC can be found here.
The publication of the DMBC follows the consultation review period, where Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and NHS Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group looked in detail at the output of consultation report, the Citizens’ Jury reports and public, staff and stakeholder comments following publication of additional information all of which can be found here