Ways to get involved
Talk to the team - public drop-in events
Unfortunately due to new Covid-19 restrictions introduced from Thursday 5th November, we have had to cancel the Information Bus Dates originally planned for November 2020.
We have planned additional dates in early December 2020, although these may be subject to further change if the lockdown is extended beyond 2 December 2020. Most of our drop-in events run between 10am and 2pm. We hope that you will be able to drop-in to one of the following:
- Tuesday 1st December, Chepstow Community Hospital
- Thursday 3rd December, Cheltenham High Street
- Thursday 3rd December, 3pm - 6pm, Tesco, Colletts Dr, Cheltenham
- Friday 4th December, Gloucester Quays
- Friday 4th December, 3pm - 6pm, Tesco, St Oswalds Rd, Gloucester
- Saturday 5th December, Newerne St Car Park, Lydney
- Monday 7th December, Stroud Tesco
- Tuesday 8th December, Cirencester Market Square
- Wednesday 9th December, Stow Market Place
- Thursday 10th December, Spring Gardens Car Park, Tewkesbury
- Friday 11th December, Coleford Clock Tower
Events which have already taken place:
- Monday 2nd November, Cheltenham High Street
- Tuesday 3rd November, Cinderford Co-op
- Wednesday 4th November, Gloucester Quays
Online Clinical Q&A events
Share your views on our proposals from the comfort of your own home. These sessions provide the opportunity to hear from Consultants working in our specialist services.
Clinical Q&As on specialties, hosted by Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust via Facebook. You can submit a question for these events via: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the discussion forum on Get Involved in Gloucestershire
- 2 November, 12.30-2pm Acute Medicine
- 3 December, 12pm-1pm Gastroenterology Inpatient Services
- 3 December, 2-3.30pm General Surgery
- 4 December, 9-10.30am Image Guided Interventional Surgery (IGIS)
- 4 December, 1.30-3.00pm Trauma &Orthopaedic Inpatient Services
Clinical Q&As on specialities, hosted by Glos Live. Look out for posts on the Glos Live or Glos Hospitals Facebook pages asking for questions, or submit via the discussion forum on Get Involved in Gloucestershire
- 11 November, 12.30-1pm Gastroenterology
- 18 November, 12.30-1pm Acute Medicine
- 25 November, 12.30-1pm Trauma and Orthopaedics
Cuppa and Chat (online)
Covering all of the Fit for the Future Consultation, these events have been organised to replace our Information Bus visits that were cancelled due to the national lockdown. We’ve arranged some “locality based” sessions and a couple of countywide events. Email email@example.com to book a place on these Zoom events and receive the link. You can post questions via this email too, or use the discussion forum on Get Involved in Gloucestershire.
- 16 November, 11am -12pm Stroud
- 17 November, 3-4pm Cotswolds
- 20 November, 11am-12pm Tewkesbury
- 24 November, 3-4pm Forest of Dean
- 25 November, 10-11am Cheltenham
- 27 November, 2.30-3.30pm Gloucester
- 8 December, 3-4pm Fit for the Future – All localities
- 9 December, 10-11am Forest of Dean Community Hospital – All localities
Other ways to get involved
There are other ways to share your views on our Fit for the Future proposals.
- Phone us: if you’d like to have a chat over the phone, call Freephone 0800 0151 548. Please leave a message and someone will call you back and arrange a convenient time to talk.
- Request a copy of the booklet: we’d be happy to send copies of the booklets in the post. Just give us a call on the number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request. We also have Easy Read copies available.
Help us gather views from as many people as possible. Tell your friends and neighbours how they can get in touch, or request copies of the booklet to give to them.